Crossout is a free-to-play vehicle-based action MMO set in a post-apocalyptic world. Players craft customized war machines and take part in team-based combat across desolate terrains.
Crossout is the latest project by Targem Games and Gaijin Entertainment of War Thunder fame. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world following the double whammy of an alien invasion and a genetic testing project gone wrong. Players salvage, purchase, and barter for parts and customize their unique war machines to help them survival in the harsh environment. Crossout looks like an amazing combination of Mad Max and BattleBots. The core gameplay is inspired by other built it and battle it games like Robocraft and Galactic Junk League.
Crossout Key Features:
- Gritty Dystopian Setting – set in a harsh environment where survival requires strapping miniguns on top of pickup trucks.
- Large Weapon Arsenal – create a custom killing machine using chainsaws, power drills, machine guns, and other weapons.
- Customized Vehicles – create a unique vehicle from dozens of interchangeable parts. Similar to Robocraft / Galactic Junk League. If you can dream it you can build it.
- Player Driven Economy – every car part earned in battle can be traded between players. Crafting and trading plays a big role in the game.
- Workshop – players can craft their own parts in the workshop and sell them on the marketplace.
- Advanced Damage Models – damaging specific parts of enemy machines affects their performance.